"Les Villas du Sommet Enchanté" developments in Val-Racine:
- The REC2-2 zoning allows short term rental, construction of a single family property or a duplex.
- Lots 2 to 9 are subject to the rental regulations of the Domaine des Montagnais. The short-term rental of any new housing unit must be taken care of by the manager of the Estate, for a minimum period of one year. Beyond this one-year period, the buyer may, at his option, continue to manage the short-term rental with the Manager, manage the short-term rental himself or entrust it to a third. For these lands, there is no construction deadline and/or architectural standard.
- Lots 1 and 10-11-12 (ch de la unicorn) are subject to the rental and development (construction) regulations of the Domaine des Montagnais. Short-term rental must be taken care of by the Domain manager. Contact us for details of these standards.
- Roads de la forêt-enchantée and de la Licorne are municipal streets. The municipality takes care of the maintenance and snow removal of the street. Garbage must be placed in the large containers at the bottom of chemin du Bois-Dormant on chemin des Haricots, which are also managed by the municipality.
- Internet is available with the company: Beauce Sans-fil: http://beaucesansfil.com, Xplornet https://www.xplornet.com/ and it is expected that fiber optics will be brought in by March 31 2023 with Sogetel. A very fast Satellite alternative is also possible with Starlink: https://www.starlink.com.
- A Beauce Sans-fil (computer cadet) antenna is present on lot #9 to serve the internet. The rental for the antenna earns the owner of the land $500 +taxes annually. The rental option is renewable until January 1, 2028.
- The extension of the power line should go to lot #2 shortly. The buyer will be responsible for making a request to Hydro Quebec to extend the power line to his building.
- According to Duck Unlimited mapping, no wetlands are listed on the lots for sale.
- Be close to several attractions such as: Mont Mégantic, Astrolab, Route des Sommets, Mini Compostelle Mégantic, Mont-St-Joseph Sanctuary, outfitter and more.
Description of available lots:
Lot #1 - 236096.7 sf - $179,000 Lot #2 - 82958.5 sf - $89,000 Lot #3 - 91181.1 sf - $95,000 Lot #4 - 95699.8 sf - $99,000 Lot #5 - 102724.3 pc - SOLD Lot #6 - 172361.4 sf - $159,000 Lot #7 - 80514.1 pc - SOLD Lot #8 - 161397.3 sf - $139,000 Lot #9 - 161447.9 sf - $139,000 Lot #10 - 48754 sf - $49,000 Lot #11 - 48466.7 sf - $49,000 Lot #12 - 83977.8 sf - $75,000
* The prices displayed are taxable.